Leading with Data – a webinar series for mid-to-senior leaders with an interest in the growing intersection of leadership and data skills.
Digital transformation has thrust data analytics into the heart of professional life. Effective leadership requires new skills to harness the possibilities created by data.
- How can you contribute to your organisation’s digital transformation strategy?
- What does a data-led team culture look like?
- What skills should you be looking to develop in order to lead in a data-rich world?
This is a unique opportunity to hear from leading experts and academics, from the world of data and leadership.
Digital Transformation: Your Role as a Leader
Digital transformation is currently one of the most widespread corporate change programmes, with mid-to-senior leaders across industries being required to understand and champion this change. How does digital transformation go beyond infrastructure and architecture? And how can your organisation’s digital transformation be delivered through people-based leadership?
Join our host, Jina Melnyk, on 18 March, 12-1pm, to hear from our expert panel:
- Dr Fran Cardells, C-Suite Data Analytics Consultant
- David Pool, Managing Director, Curious AI
- Dr Theresa Simpkin, University of Nottingham
Creating a Data-Led Culture in your Team
Leaders are challenged with making sure their teams are making the most of organisational data to drive results. As a manager or leader, you need to be able to create a culture in your team that puts data at the centre of your day-to-day work.
Join our host, Jina Melnyk, on 22 April, 12-1pm, to hear from our expert panel:
- Pardeep Bassi, Head of Data Science, LV=
- Greg Hawkins, Senior Technical Advisor, Starling Bank
- Dr Duncan Shaw, University of Nottingham
Essential Data Skills for Leaders
The growth of data and increasing exposure to sophisticated analytics faced by mid-to-senior managers is changing leadership. How can traditional people-leaders confidently leverage data-driven insights to deliver strong performance? How can analytical leaders engage and influence others through data?
Join our host, Jina Melnyk, on 20 May, 12-1pm, to hear from our expert panel:
- Dr Kim Nilsson, Co-Founder Pivigo
- Graham Harrison, Group Director of IT, Information Management & Projects, Nottingham University Business School Alumni
- Daniel Sanz, Data Science Instructor and Coach
About the Corndel/University of Nottingham partnership
Corndel has partnered with the University of Nottingham to offer UK employers the chance to develop sought-after data analytics and data science skills across the workforce.
Nottingham University Business School (NUBS) is placed in the top 150 Business Schools globally for business and management courses (QS World Ranking 2020). In The Economist 2021 full-time MBA ranking, published in January this year, NUBS is placed 3rd in the UK and 55th globally for its MBA programme.
Corndel delivers brilliant training in Leadership and Technology to the UK’s largest companies. Our training is tailored to each company’s bespoke objectives and delivers measurable benefits. We offer training in Leadership and Management, Project Management, Data Analytics, Data Essentials, Software Engineering, DevOps Engineering and Fundraising.