We help solve major challenges for the world’s largest organisations through fusing the best of people and technical skills training. Equipping employees and organisations with the critical skills needed to thrive in the modern workplace.
Trusted by 150+ of the UK’s largest organisations, and partnered with global leaders in data science and technology Imperial College, our dedicated experts and coaches connect with learners and employers on a one-to-one basis. We cultivate influential leaders and managers and embed data and technology skills across your workforce.
We maximise professional potential through transformational learning; delivering measurable impact.
Imperial College and Corndel are on a mission to revolutionise leadership and data skills in the UK workforce. Our data skills development programmes in combination with our senior leadership Executive Development Programme ensure organisations and individuals are equipped with the core workplace skills of leadership & data needed to survive and thrive in the 21st Century.
Combining world-leading business thinking with strategic, scalable skills development the Imperial College and Corndel partnership delivers tangible business impact through enhancing business performance, boosting productivity, building resilience, and transforming workplace culture.
Creating a diverse workforce
Powering digital transformation
Attracting and retaining talent
Building a data-led organisation
Developing inspirational workplace cultures
Shaping entrepreneurial senior leaders
Establishing a pipeline of future talent
People trained by Corndel
Industry leading coaches
- The only apprenticeship provider offering 1-2-1 bespoke coaching
- 9/10 employer quality rating
- 9/10 learner recommendation rating
- Trusted by 150+ enterprise organisations
- Supported by the world-leading academic institution Imperial College Business School
- Data programmes that deliver expertise from Imperial College’s Data Science Institute, Department of Computing and Business School
- Transforming workforces through fusing critical business skills in leadership, data and tech